Mohamed Salah: Liverpool enable to of winning first League following season

(two:18)Mohamed Salah had told the Daily Mirror which Liverpool have none to fear from facing Manchester City in the Champions League quarterfinals -- & believes the Reds could defy for the Premier League title following season. "I do not believe which City have always been ­superior to other clubs this season in the Premier League -- despite what everyone tells. The Egypt international tells he wants to help Liverpool defy for a premier league title ever ever 1990. "however I too know the method important it is to beat the Premier League by Liverpool, Extremely we know we have work to do. however our defy is to arrest them & I believe Liverpool is enable to of winning the title following season.


Liverpool's Mohamed Salah: The first League is good for me

"I must thank everyone however mainly my teammates, without them I couldn't reach this number," Salah told BT Sport after the game. Mohamed Salah Andrew Powell/Liverpool FC via Getty Images"In Chelsea I didn't play, Extremely I didn't have my chances," Salah said. "I such as the first League I lot. by the help of Salah's goals, Liverpool are competing for a 2nd-place end in the first League When finding themselves in the quarterfinals of the Champions League. "It's a dream to beat the first League here after a long time," he said.

Liverpool's Mohamed Salah: The Premier League is perfect for me

Liverpool star Mohamed Salah makes massive first League forecast

as declared in which is the hit appeal made by Reds hero Mohamed Salah. The Egyptian has put his miserable Chelsea tenure behind him by scoring 35 goals on Merseyside this term. & Salah was on target 4 times versus Watford on Saturday evening to save Liverpool in the hunt for a place in the highest 4 this season. however the attacker thinks the club could 1 better following year. "I'm happy by the method my season is going & we need to go as far as we could This time which we have reached the quarterfinals," he told the Daily Mirror.





This content may collect you by Max Nolan

0/Post a Comment/Comments